Prospect Park Water Tower, 1937. Photographer: .
Prospect Park Water Tower, Minneapolis, 1914–1915. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.
On May 14, 1917 the Minnesota Commission of Public Safety began the appointment of "Peace Officers." Officers wore metallic badges and protected the private property of citizens.
Pumping Station Number 3, c. 1898
Workers use hand tools to widen rock fissures in a Red Wing limestone formation and break stone free, c. 1890.
Quarry, Rockville Granite Company, Rockville, Minnesota, Henry Alexander left, c.1910.
A group of Barn Bluff quarrymen pose for a photo about 1890.
Albert Minda, rabbi of Temple Israel, Minneapolis, 1921–1963, undated.
Black-and-white photograph of Rabbi Bernard Raskas.
Rabbi David Aronson, 1936.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .