Portrait of Ramsay Crooks
Oil on canvas painting (1888) by Alexis Jean Fournier of the Ramsey County courthouse in St. Paul as it appeared at the time of Ann Bilansky's trial in 1859.
Razing of Sharei Zedeck Synagogue, 726 Bryant Ave. N, Minneapolis, 1936. Photograph by Joseph Zalusky.
Rebuilding the turbine wheel house on Lincoln Mill in Anoka. Postcard, 1918.
The reception and waiting room, Foshay Tower Corporation, Minneapolis, 1931.
Black and white photoprint of High bridge c.1904.
Red pepper canister, J.R. Watkins, Winona, Minnesota, 1913–1920.
Red River Carts encamped, 1858.
Red River Carts loading supplies at a trading house in St. Paul, 1854.
This late 1860s photograph shows barges along Red Wing's Mississippi River waterfront awaiting wheat for shipment to customers downriver.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .