Gratia A. Countryman at desk in Minneapolis Public Library

Gratia A. Countryman at desk in Minneapolis Public Library

Gratia Countryman at desk in Minneapolis Public Library, c.1945.

Gratia A. Countryman, head librarian in Minneapolis

Gratia A. Countryman, head librarian in Minneapolis

Gratia Countryman, head librarian in Minneapolis, 1928. Photograph by George E. Luxton.

Gratia Alta Countryman

Gratia Alta Countryman

Gratia Countryman, Minneapolis, 1917. Photograph by Lee Brothers.

Gratia Alta Countryman

Gratia Alta Countryman

Gratia Countryman, c.1886.

Gratia Alta Countryman

Gratia Alta Countryman

Gratia Countryman at city-wide testimonial dinner in her honor, Minneapolis, December 11, 1936.

Gratia Countryman, librarian, in library stacks

Gratia Countryman, librarian, in library stacks

Gratia Countryman, librarian, in library stacks, c.1910.

Color image of the graves of (left to right) Nelly Erichsen, Rose Cleveland, and Evangeline Whipple in Bagni di Lucca Cemetery, 2014. Photograph by Tilly Laskey.

Graves of (left to right) Nelly Erichsen, Rose Cleveland, and Evangeline Whipple

Graves of (left to right) Nelly Erichsen, Rose Cleveland, and Evangeline Whipple in Bagni di Lucca Cemetery, 2014. Photograph by Tilly Laskey.

Color image of the gravsite of Mother Benedicta Riepp, 2015.

Gravesite of Mother Benedicta Riepp

The burial site of Mother Benedicta Riepp, 2015. Riepp's remains were moved in 1884 from St. Cloud, where she died, to the cemetery at Saint Benedict’s Monastery in St. Joseph.

Color image of a gray sky over Lake Vermilion. Photograph by Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Staff.

Gray sky over Lake Vermilion

Gray sky over Lake Vermilion. Photograph by Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Staff.

Black and white photograph of the Great Northern Depot (right) and Chicago Great Western Freight Station (left), Minneapolis, c.1918.

Great Northern Depot and Chicago Great Western Freight Station, Minneapolis

Great Northern Depot (right) and Chicago Great Western Freight Station (left), Minneapolis, c.1918.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia