Rabbis Herman M. Cohen and Bernard S. Raskas prepare burned sacred articles for burial at the Temple of Aaron fire site, Ashland and Grotto, St. Paul. Photographed by a St. Paul newspaper photographer in 1952.
Railway Mail Service clerks load mail bags onto a Great Northern Railway Post Office car at the St. Paul Union Depot, 1949. Photograph by the St. Paul Dispatch and Pioneer Press.
Portrait of Ramsay Crooks, undated. Artist unknown.
Oil on canvas painting (1888) by Alexis Jean Fournier of the Ramsey County courthouse in St. Paul as it appeared at the time of Ann Bilansky's trial in 1859.
The Ranger Residence at the Marcell Ranger Station, 1940.
Razing of Sharei Zedeck Synagogue, 726 Bryant Ave. N, Minneapolis, 1936. Photograph by Joseph Zalusky.
Rebuilding the turbine wheel house on Lincoln Mill in Anoka. Postcard, 1918.
The reception and waiting room, Foshay Tower Corporation, Minneapolis, 1931.
Black and white photoprint of High bridge c.1904.
Red pepper canister, J.R. Watkins, Winona, Minnesota, 1913–1920.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .