Minnesota Historical Society M-Flame Logo
Photograph of a 1925 Mobile gas station in Carver Minnesota

Mobile Gas Station

Mobile Gas Station at 200 Broadway, Carver, Minnesota. Built in 1925.

Color image of the Monroe Junior High School auditorium in St. Paul designed by Clarence Wigington and built in 1940. Photographed by Paul Nelson on August 14, 2014.

Monroe auditorium exterior

Monroe Junior High School auditorium in St. Paul designed by Clarence Wigington and built in 1940. Photographed by Paul Nelson on August 14, 2014.

Black and white photograph of monument to First Battery, Minnesota Light Artillery.

Monument to First Battery, Minnesota Light Artillery.

As the photo's label states, this monument at Shiloh National Military Park was dedicated on April 10, 1908.

Photograph of a rectangular stone monument with metal plaque honoring the Fourth Minnesota regiment

Monument to Fourth Minnesota Regiment, Vicksburg National Military Park

Monument to Fourth Minnesota Regiment, Vicksburg National Military Park, 1907.

Black and white photograph of the Second Minnesota Artillery monument at Chickamauga, Georgia, taken c.1890.

Monument to Second Minnesota battery of light artillery at Chickamauga

Photograph of the Second Minnesota Artillery monument at Chickamauga, Georgia, c.1890.

Monument to 2nd Minnesota Regiment at Mission Ridge, Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Monument to Second Minnesota Regiment at Missionary Ridge, Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Monument to Second Minnesota Regiment at Missionary Ridge, Chattanooga, Tennessee, c.1893.

Black and white photograph of a Motor Corps airplane about to take off at Camp Lakeview, Lakeville, Minnesota, September, 1918.

Motor Corps airplane about to take off

Motor Corps airplane about to take off at Camp Lakeview, Lakeville, Minnesota, September, 1918. Photograph from Minnesota Historical Society Sound and Visual Collection II.4.

Black and white photograph of Motor Corps headquarters at Colonel Winfield Stephens Buick dealership in Minneapolis, c.1918.

Motor Corps headquarters

Motor Corps headquarters at Colonel Winfield Stephens' Buick dealership in Minneapolis, c.1918. Photograph from Minnesota Historical Society Sound and Visual Collection II.4.

Black and white photograph of Motor Corps officer, Chet Walker, nicknamed "the Army," during a recruiting tour in Red Wing, Minnesota, 1918.

Motor Corps officer, Chet Walker

Motor Corps officer, Chet Walker, nicknamed "the Army," during a recruiting tour in Red Wing, Minnesota, 1918.

Black and white photograph of Motor Corps vehicles at Camp Lakeview, Lakeville, Minnesota, September, 1918.

Motor Corps vehicles

Motor Corps vehicles at Camp Lakeview, Lakeville, Minnesota, September, 1918. An estimated $300,000 worth of automobiles were present. Photograph from Minnesota Historical Society Sound and Visual Collection II.4

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia