Postcard showing the construction of an early sanatorium building, c.1910.
Statue of Alexander Wilkin erected in the Minnesota State Capitol building in 1910.
Statue of William Colvill located near his grave in Cannon Falls, MN. Photograph from the collections of the Goodhue County Historical Society, Red Wing, MN.
Statue of Floyd B. Olson, c.1965.
Hiawatha and Minnehaha statue, Minnehaha Park, c.1960.
Close-up, statue of John S. Pillsbury, 1914-1915. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard
Statue of John S. Pillsbury, 1904. Photographer: Sweet
Statue of Leonidas Merritt in front of the public library in the town of Mountain Iron, 1940. The inscription reads: "Leonidas Merritt, 1844–1926, Pioneer Prospector, Number One of the Seven Iron Men."
Statue of Maria Sanford by sculptor Evelyn Raymond, placed in the U. S. Capitol, 1958.
Statue of William and Charles Mayo, Mayo Park, Rochester, c.1952.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .