Classroom at the State School, c.1905.
A country schoolhouse near Fosston, Minnesota, 1895. In the first years of statehood, school teachers in rural districts had to "board around" with local families.
Schubert Club Board, c.1910.
Member's ticket to performances presented by the Schubert Club, 1896-1897.
Schubert Club members, 1949-1950.
Roll of 3M Scotch brand transparent tape. Circa 1960.
Round steel container with red plaid decoration on removable lid for '1 ROLL/...SCOTCH/BRAND/Cellophane Tape/...', made by Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, St. Paul, Minnesota,1953-1963.
Sister Kenny Foundation seals used for fundraising campaign, 3 different presentations, date unknown.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .