Photograph taken of Adam Marty taken in Philadelphia, c.1864.
Procession leaving the Basilica of St. Mary for the dedication of the statue of Father Louis Hennepin at Hennepin and Superior avenues in Minneapolis. Photograph by the Minneapolis Journal, October 12, 1930.
Prospect Park Water Tower, 1937. Photographer: .
Prospect Park Water Tower, Minneapolis, 1914–1915. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.
On May 14, 1917 the Minnesota Commission of Public Safety began the appointment of "Peace Officers." Officers wore metallic badges and protected the private property of citizens.
Pumping Station Number 3, c.1898.
Workers use hand tools to widen rock fissures in a Red Wing limestone formation and break stone free, c. 1890.
Quarry, Rockville Granite Company, Rockville, Minnesota, Henry Alexander left, c.1910.
A group of Barn Bluff quarrymen pose for a photo about 1890.
Albert Minda, rabbi of Temple Israel, Minneapolis, 1921–1963, undated.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .