Tablet to Peter M. Gideon

Tablet to Peter M. Gideon

Tablet to Peter M. Gideon, one-half mile north of Highway 7, Shorewood, 1936. Photographer: A.F. Raymond.

photograph of a small pile of taconite pellets

Taconite Pellets

Taconite pellets, c.1950.

Tailings delta, Silver Bay

Tailings delta, Silver Bay

The large delta created by taconite tailings at Silver Bay (seen here in 1963) led to the closing of the Reserve Mining Company's plant in 1980.

Team entered in St. Paul Curling Club bonspiel.

Team entered in St. Paul Curling Club bonspiel.

A curling team at the St. Paul Curling Club, c.1935.

Ted Kolderie

Ted Kolderie

Ted Kolderie, Citizens League executive director from 1967 to 1980

Temperance Baldwin Lane Kelley (Mrs. Oliver H. Kelley)

Temperance Baldwin Lane Kelley (Mrs. Oliver H. Kelley)

Temperance Baldwin Lane Kelley (Mrs. Oliver H. Kelley), c.1860.

Black and white photograph of Participants in a patriotic pageant held at Temple Israel in Minneapolis, c.1939.

Temple Israel (Minneapolis) pageant

Participants in a patriotic pageant held at Temple Israel in Minneapolis, c.1939.

Color photograph of the exterior of Temple Israel in Duluth. Photographed by Phillip Prowse c.2010.

Temple Israel, Duluth

Photograph of the exterior of Temple Israel in Duluth. Photographed by Phillip Prowse c.2010.

Black and white photograph of Temple Israel, 2324 Emerson Avenue South, Minneapolis, 1963.

Temple Israel, Minneapolis

Temple Israel, 2324 Emerson Avenue South, Minneapolis, 1963. The building was completed in 1928, having been built on top of a Temple House that had served as a location for meetings and classrooms.

Black and white photograph of Temple Israel, Minneapolis, 1890.

Temple Israel, Minneapolis, 1890

Temple Israel at its Tenth Street and Fifth Avenue South location in Minneapolis. Photographed in 1890. The building was constructed in 1888 after the land lease on a previous building expired.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia