Exterior view of the Socialist Opera building in Virginia, Minnesota. The grand opening of this building was on April 5-6, 1913. Used with permission from the Immigration History Research Center at the University of Minnesota.
A "soldier's housewife" sewing kit made from a strip of leather with a twill-like finish and lined with silk. The kit was used by Lieutenant Wilford C. Wilson of the Eleventh Minnesota Infantry Regiment, Company B.
Photograph taken at a 1952 ceremony marking the start of construction of an addition to Sons of Jacob Synagogue in St. Paul. Present are Rabbi Morris C. Katz, Morris B. Kuller, Samuel Neren, and Joseph Adelman.