State Grange meeting at Northfield, c.1875. Photograph by Edward Newell James.
The State Public School in Owatonna, c.1906.
Postcard showing the construction of an early sanatorium building, c.1910.
Statue of Alexander Wilkin erected in the Minnesota State Capitol building in 1910.
Statue of William Colvill located near his grave in Cannon Falls, undated.
Statue of Floyd B. Olson, c.1965.
Hiawatha and Minnehaha statue, Minnehaha Park, c.1960.
Close-up, statue of John S. Pillsbury, 1914-1915. Photograph by Charles J. Hibbard.
Statue of John S. Pillsbury, 1904. Photograph by Sweet.
Statue of Leonidas Merritt in front of the public library in the town of Mountain Iron, 1940. The inscription reads: "Leonidas Merritt, 1844–1926, Pioneer Prospector, Number One of the Seven Iron Men."
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .