Spinning frame and roving areas of the Faribault Woolen Mills Company, 2011. Photograph by Elizabeth A. Gales.
Photograph of Split Rock Light Station and a tram car, c.1916.
Split Rock Lighthouse Station. Photographed by Dennis Adams of the Federal Highway Administration c.2000.
Photograph of Split Rock Lighthouse. Norton & Peel, September 1, 1939.
Photograph of Split Rock Lighthouse by Eugene Debs Becker taken in August of 1959.
Photograph of Split Rock Lighthouse being built c.1909.
Photograph of Split Rock Station c.1930.
Sectional diagram of the Split Rock tower. Created no earlier than 1907 and no later than 1969.
Splitting Granite, Cold Spring Granite Company, Cold Spring, Minnesota, c.1938.
Springside, Greek-Revival-Federal at 113 Fourth Street West, Carver, Minnesota. Built in c.1860.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .