Photograph of the third building used by Temple Israel in Minneapolis taken c.1916. The building stood at the corner of Tenth Street and Fifth Avenue. It was built on the same site as the previous Temple Israel building, which was made of wood and burned to the ground in a fire in 1902. The new stone structure pictured was completed the next year, in 1903. This would serve as Temple Israel's home until the dedication of a fourth building in 1928.