Color photograph of the main administration building, 2008.

Main Building of the State Public School

The main administration building, 2008. Photograph by Daniel J. Hoisington.

Main Building, Fergus Falls, Fergus Falls State Hospital

Main Building, Fergus Falls, Fergus Falls State Hospital

Main Building, Fergus Falls State Hospital, c.1928.

Main concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul.

Main concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul

Main Concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul, 1948.

Color image of the main entrance of the Minnesota Building, 2009.

Main entrance of the Minnesota Building

The main entrance of the Minnesota Building, 2009. Above the entrance are the Minnesota and eagle medallions. Photograph by Thomas R. Zahn.

Black and white photograph of the main floor decorated for Christmas, c.1935.

Main floor decorated for Christmas, Dayton’s

Main floor decorated for Christmas, c.1935.

Color image of a west-facing view of the main seating area of the Cathedral of St. Paul. Photographed by Paul Nelson on July 10, 2014.

Main seating area

West-facing view of the main seating area of the Cathedral of St. Paul. Photographed by Paul Nelson on July 10, 2014.

Black and white photographs of Main Street at Milford location and lake which flooded mine, 1924.

Main Street at Milford location and lake which flooded mine.

Main Street at the Milford Mine location, showing the lake that flooded the mine, 1924.

Black and white photograph of the main Street of the Milford Mining Company in Crosby, 1924.

Main Street on Milford Mining property, Crosby.

Main Street of the Milford Mining Company in Crosby, 1924.

Black and white photograph of the Main Street, in Motley, c.1915.

Main Street, Motley

Main Street, Motley, c.1915. The Motley Mercury reported of the earthquake that, “Bottles and glass jars were shaken so hard that they moved nearly to the edge of the shelves.”

Black and white photograph of Zumbrota's Main Street, c.1925.

Main Street, Zumbrota

Zumbrota's Main Street, c.1925. The community was founded in 1856 during Minnesota territorial period by a New England emigration society.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia