Black and white photograph of Temple Israel, Minneapolis, c.1916.

Temple Israel, Minneapolis, c.1916

Photograph of the third building used by Temple Israel in Minneapolis taken c.1916. The building stood at the corner of Tenth Street and Fifth Avenue. It was built on the same site as the previous Temple Israel building, which was made of wood and burned to the ground in a fire in 1902. The new stone structure pictured was completed the next year, in 1903. This would serve as Temple Israel's home until the dedication of a fourth building in 1928.

Black-and-white photograph of the interior of the Temple of Aaron during a worship service c.1960.

Temple of Aaron

Black-and-white photograph of the interior of the Temple of Aaron during a worship service c.1960.

Black-and-white matted photograph of the exterior of Temple of Aaron in 1916.

Temple of Aaron

Black-and-white matted photograph of the exterior of Temple of Aaron in 1916.

Black-and-white photograph of Temple of Aaron's 1968 confirmation class.

Temple of Aaron 1968 confirmation class

Black-and-white photograph of Temple of Aaron's 1968 confirmation class.

Black and white photograph of firefighters fighting the blaze at St. Paul's Temple of Aaron in 1952.

Temple of Aaron fire, 744 Ashland, St. Paul.

Firefighters fight the blaze at St. Paul's Temple of Aaron in 1952.

Temple of Aaron, 616 South Mississippi River Boulevard, St. Paul

Temple of Aaron, 616 South Mississippi River Boulevard, St. Paul

Photograph of Temple of Aaron's Mississippi River Boulevard building taken by C.J. Larson c.1956.

Tenth Avenue and Stone Arch Bridge, Minneapolis

Tenth Avenue and Stone Arch Bridge, Minneapolis

Panoramic view of the Stone Arch and Tenth Avenue bridges, c.1900.

Tenth Minnesota veteran officers

Tenth Minnesota veteran officers

Photograph of veteran officers of the Tenth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment taken in September of 1906.

Tenth Minnesota veterans

Tenth Minnesota veterans

Photograph of a group of Tenth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry veterans taken on September 6, 1905 by Edward Augustus Bromley.

The Andrews Sisters

Portrait of the three Andrews Sisters, from top: LaVerne, Patty, and Maxene, April 7, 1952.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia