Tri-State marker at the junction of the states of Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota, looking north. The marker was originally erected in 1859. Photographed by William Lass on June 29, 2009.
Drawing by Keith Havens, of logs on the water in Grand Marais, 1950-59. Havens was both a student and a teacher at the Grand Marais Art Colony.
Twins' catcher Tim Laudner watches a foul ball fly out of reach, and into the Metrodome seats.
Twins manager Tom Kelly.
Two Egekvist Bakery store clerks, 1936.
Two fur traders, c.1880.
Description: Two Girls in Green, c.1920. Painted by Henrietta Barclay Paist.
Two men by a mixer, Ry-Krisp factory, 1949.
Two skips at a St. Paul Curling Club bonspiel. The man on the left is Ker Dunlop, who was a charter member of the St. Paul Curling Club, 1937.
Two women and a girl with bicycles, 1897.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .