Vanilla extract bottle, J.R. Watkins, Winona, Minnesota, c.1895–c.1912.
Veteran Ribbon Badge of the Fifth Minnesota Regiment.
Family at Wildwood Park, c.1899.
View from Mesabi Range, c.1916.
View from the north hillside showing the E.W. Davis Works of the Reserve Mining Company and the harbor, c.1965.
Swede Hollow, c.1927. Photograph by Edward Albert Fairbrother.
The State School in its early years, c.1890.
A view of the crowd at the Minnesota State Fair, c.1910.
View of downtown Minneapolis, First National-Soo Line Building at Second Avenue South and Fifth Street at center, 1966. Photographer: Norton and Peel.
View of east front, looking northwest - Endion Passenger Depot, 1504 South Street, Duluth, St. Louis County, MN
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .