Photograph of Waconia public school (District #44) with students and teachers, c.1892. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.
Postcard with an image of Waconia public school in 1900. Created by the St. Paul Souvenir Company in St. Paul. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.
Postcard depicting Main Street in Waconia in the early, c.1900.
Main Street of Waconia in 1868.
Wabasha's village c.1845 on lands which were ceded to the United States by the Treaty of Mendota.
T.B. Walker standing on the grand staircase of the Walker Art Gallery, Minneapolis, c.1925.
Triangular wooden walking stick capped with a sterling silver floral engraved headpiece used by William de la Barre.
Wambditanka (Jerome Big Eagle), c.1863.
The Wanamingo Elevator, c.1950. The community was located on early stagecoach road and wheat trail that linked Red Wing and Kenyon.
Photograph of Wanda Gág in 1928.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .