A resource for reliable information about significant people, places, events, and things in Minnesota history.
Photograph of Temple of Aaron's Mississippi River Boulevard building taken by C.J. Larson c.1956.
Tennessee Street during flood, 1952.
Panoramic view of the Stone Arch and Tenth Avenue bridges, c.1900.
Photograph of veteran officers of the Tenth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment taken in September of 1906.
Photograph of a group of Tenth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry veterans taken on September 6, 1905 by Edward Augustus Bromley.
Portrait of the three Andrews Sisters, from top: LaVerne, Patty, and Maxene, April 7, 1952.
Lithograph interpretation of the Battle of Birch Coulee, 1912.
The Beacon Hill Pavilion, c.1892. the pavilion was built at the top of the Incline as an attraction to increase ridership.
Seventh Avenue West and Eighth Street, Duluth
Front cover of the March, 1926 issue of the Calgary Eye Opener.
Photograph of the children of Anton and Elizabeth Gág, c.1905. Back row (left to right): Stella, Debli, Wanda. Front row (left to right): Howard, Asta, Nelda.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .