Ard Godfrey operated this mill on Minnehaha Creek below the falls before the land was acquired as a park.
The Dakota leader Good Thunder (seated) and his family. Photographed at the Lower Sioux Dakota community in Redwood County c.1900.
The Goodhue County Courthouse, 1972. Governor Floyd B. Olson officiated at the opening of the new Goodhue County Courthouse in January 1932. It is still in use today.
Cannon Falls' updated Goodhue Mill, which was among the county's leading flour producers, beside the Cannon River, 1909.
Exterior of Goodsell Observatory, 1891. Photographer: John Runk.
"Government ship canal during a storm, Duluth, Minn." Postcard c.1910.
Official Governor’s Portrait of Adolph Eberhart, 1917. Painted by artist Arvid Nyholm.
Governor and Mrs. Adolph Eberhart with their children, 1914.
Governor David M. Clough, 1895.
Political poster with slogan, “Governor A.O. Eberhart will open his campaign for re-election,” 1914.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .