Minnesota Historical Society M-Flame Logo
Black and white photograph of Female employees at the M. A. Gedney Company, c.1912.

Female workers at the M. A. Gedney Company

Female employees at the M. A. Gedney Company, c.1912.

Ferodowill bicycle repair shop

Ferodowill bicycle repair shop

Ferodowill Bicycle Repair Shop, 86 Seventh Street, St. Paul, 1899.

Ferodowill Brothers bicycle repair shop

Ferodowill Brothers bicycle repair shop

Ferodowill Brothers bicycle repair shop, St. Paul, c.1890.

Fifth and Hennepin looking west, Minneapolis

Fifth and Hennepin looking west, Minneapolis

The West Hotel, several decades old, in 1910, on Fifth Street and Hennepin Avenue, looking west.

Blue silk battle flag with the state seal of Minnesota painted on the center

Fifth Minnesota Regimental Battle Flag

Fifth Minnesota Regimental Battle Flag.

Photograph of stone monument at Vicksburg National Military Park honoring the Fifth Minnesota

Fifth Minnesota Regimental Monument, Vicksburg National Military Park

Fifth Minnesota Regimental Monument, Vicksburg National Military Park, 1907. Photograph by Mack J. Moore.

A United States battle flag carried by the Fifth Minnesota

Fifth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment National Battle Flag

Fifth Minnesota Volunteer Infantry Regiment National Battle Flag.

Filling station designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, Cloquet.

Filling station designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, Cloquet

Filling Station designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, Cloquet. 1960. Photographer: Becker, Eugene Debs.

Twins relief pitcher Jeff Reardon is mobbed by catcher Tim Laudner and third baseman Gary Gaetti after the final out in the deciding Game Seven.

Final Out Celebration

Twins relief pitcher Jeff Reardon is mobbed by catcher Tim Laudner and third baseman Gary Gaetti after the final out in the deciding Game Seven.

Black and white photograph of Finnegaard pioneer home, Holden.

Finnegaard pioneer home, Holden

The rough Goodhue County first home of Norwegian settler Mikkel Finnegaard is pictured in 1934. Finnegaard settled in Holden Township in the county's southwest corner, described in 1874 as a "compact mass of Norwegians."

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia