A promotional Green Giant doll, c. 1963-1967.
A promotional Green Giant umbrella, 1968.
Groundbreaking ceremony for the Emanuel Cohen Center at 1701 Oak Park Avenue in Minneapolis, 1939.
Seventh Minnesota Volunteer Infantry veterans photographed in September 1905.
The safety patrol at work, c. 1930.
John Ireland (center) with a group of clergymen, c.1905.
Group of patients at the Minnesota State Sanatorium, 1915. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.
Group of students at Hamline University, Red Wing; Margaret Fraser Sumner in back row with braids
Minnesota Home Defense squadron that took over Sell Airfield in 1941.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .