This shows the original hotel building, which also sometimes served as a private residence to the hotel and resort owners.
Rights held by the CCHS.
Main Building, Fergus Falls State Hospital c.1928.
Main Concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul, 1948.
Main Street at the Milford Mine location, showing the lake that flooded the mine, 1924.
Main Street of the Milford Mining Company in Crosby, 1924.
Workers making signs for the school police, c. 1930.
Man with bicycle, c.1895. Photographer: Guy M. Baltuff.
Man with vegetables grown from Northrup, King seeds, 1921. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.
Manannah Mills, Manannah, Meeker Co., Minn. from An Illustrated Historical Atlas of the State of Minnesota,1874.
Map of the Red Lake Reservation in 1911, showing the 1907 mill site on Lower Red Lake. Creator: Albert Henderson, Office of Indian Affairs. Publisher: Department of the Interior.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .