Hamline University, Red Wing, c.1863.
Hand-painted pendant made by Henrietta Barclay Paist between 1920 and 1929.
Handicraft Guild, 89 South Tenth, Minneapolis, c.1909. Photographer: Elgin R. Shepard.
Black and white photograph of Hanford L. Gordon, c.1867.
Hans Mattson. Photograph by Joel Emmons Whitney c.1864.
Hans Mattson, Daguerreotype c.1863.
Hans Mattson. Cabinet photograph c.1885 by William R. Miller.
The Harrington House, c.1875.
Harrington-Merrill house with Harry Merrill standing in the foreground, 1890.
Illustration of a field of wire grass during harvest time c.1901. Originally reproduced in Herbert Myrick's Creating New Industries (Chicago: Orange Judd, 1901).
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .