Black and white photograph of Hutchinson High School class at Harrington-Merrill House, Hutchinson, 1900.

Hutchinson High School class of 1900 at Merrill House, Hutchinson

Hutchinson High School class at Harrington-Merrill House, Hutchinson, 1900.

Hydro Plant near Hennepin Island, Minneapolis

Hydro Plant near Hennepin Island, Minneapolis

Hennepin Island Hydro Plant, designed by William de la Barre, January 22, 1908.

Ice Cutting Crew on East Shore of Lake Waconia

Ice Cutting Crew on East Shore of Lake Waconia

Ice cutting crew on east shore of Lake Waconia. Large group of men wearing work clothes and heavy jackets standing in front of a building, snow in foreground. Another building in background. Circa 1918-1925.

Black and white photograph of Ida B. Wells-Barnett, undated.

Ida B. Wells-Barnett

Ida B. Wells-Barnett, undated. Wells-Barnett was born a slave in Mississippi. She made her fame as a journalist in Memphis, where she began a long career of reporting on lynchings in the South and elsewhere.

Black and white photograph of Ignatius Donnelly, 1888.

Ignatius Donnelly

Ignatius Donnelly, 1888. At this point Donnelly was the leader of the Farmers' Alliance in Minnesota and serving as a state representative. Photograph by John Collier.

Ignatius Donnelly

Ignatius Donnelly 1888

Ignatius Donnelly, 1888. Photographer: Sarony. Donnelly managed membership recruitment for the Farmers' Alliance starting in 1889.

Photograph of Ignatius Donnelly c.1860

Ignatius Donnelly c.1860

Carte-de-visite photograph taken of the "sage of Nininger" (Ignatius Donnelly) c.1860.

Ignatius Donnelly house in Nininger c. 1937

Ignatius Donnelly house, Nininger

The Ignatius Donnelly house in Nininger, c.1937. Photograph by Edwards, Everett E.

Black and white photograph  of a brick manufactured at the Imdieke brick yard between 1883 and 1915 in Meire Grove.

Imdieke brick

Photograph of a brick manufactured at the Imdieke brick yard between 1883 and 1915 in Meire Grove.

Black and white photograph of the brickyard run by Herman and Joseph Imdieke c.1890.

Imdieke Brickyard

Photograph of the brickyard run by Herman and Joseph Imdieke c.1890. From the Fred W. Peterson archival collection, Stearns History Museum, St. Cloud.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia