Ignatius Donnelly, c.1885. Photograph by Charles A. Zimmerman.
Ignatius Donnelly, c.1898.
Photograph of a brick manufactured at the Imdieke brick yard between 1883 and 1915 in Meire Grove.
Photograph of the brickyard run by Herman and Joseph Imdieke, c.1890. From the Fred W. Peterson archival collection, Stearns History Museum, St. Cloud.
Indian Congregation, Sawyer, Fond du Lac Reservation, 1909–1912.
Photograph of Indian delegation to Washington, D.C., c.1868. Hole in the Day is standing on the balcony, to right of second pillar from the left
Map of the lands within Minnesota Territory ceded by American Indians by 1858. Reproduced in Making Minnesota Territory, 1849–1858 (St. Paul: Minnesota Historical Society Press, 1999), page 7.
Map of Indian Land Cessions and Reservations to 1858, including the lands ceded by the Dakota in 1851.
American Indians loading logs at Ponemah Point, Red Lake Reservation, c.1940.
Headline from the Organized Farmer, July 8, 1932.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .