The main administration building, 2008. Photograph by Daniel J. Hoisington.
Main Building, Fergus Falls State Hospital c.1928.
Main Concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul, 1948.
Main Street at the Milford Mine location, showing the lake that flooded the mine, 1924.
Main Street of the Milford Mining Company in Crosby, 1924.
Zumbrota's Main Street, c.1925. The community was founded in 1856 during Minnesota territorial period by a New England emigration society.
Major Alfred B. Brackett, c.1863.
Major Brackett and his aide, Van Garren, at a camp in Dakota Territory, 1864.
Workers making signs for the school police, c. 1930.
Man with bicycle, c.1895. Photographer: Guy M. Baltuff.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .