A resource for reliable information about significant people, places, events, and things in Minnesota history.
Northeast Neighborhood House, 1925.
The East Side Pumping Station was built on Hennepin Island in c.1885.
Gubernatorial campaign button for Adolph O. Eberhart, c.1909.
Adolph O. Eberhart gubernatorial campaign button, 1912.
Edward Clark Potter, c.1899.
Edward F. Waite and his wife, Alice Maud Waite, c.1935.
Edward F. Waite (first row, center right) posed with students at Waite Park School, c.1955. Photograph by Newburg Studio.
Edward Foote Waite, 1918. Photograph by the Lee Brothers.
Edward Foote Waite, c.1890. Photograph by Dennis B. Nye.
Edward Foote Waite, c.1945.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .