Ry-Krisp advertisement, 1919.

Magazine advertisement from Good Health magazine

Magazine advertisement from Good Health magazine, July 1919, published by Dr. John Harvey Kellogg.

Magazine advertisement from LIFE magazine with opera singer Marion Talley

Magazine advertisement from LIFE magazine with opera singer Marion Talley

Magazine advertisement from LIFE magazine with opera singer Marion Talley, September 2, 1937.

Magazine advertisement from The American Journal of Nursing, March, 1944

Magazine advertisement from The American Journal of Nursing, March, 1944

Magazine advertisement from The American Journal of Nursing, March, 1944.

Mahala Fisk Pillsbury with her mother, daughter, and grandson

Mahala Fisk Pillsbury with her mother, daughter, and grandson

Mahala Fisk Pillsbury with her mother, daughter, and grandson, c.1888. Photographer: Arthur B. Rugg

Main building from southwest, State Sanatorium near Walker

Main building from southwest, State Sanatorium near Walker

Main building at the Minnesota State Sanatorium from the southwest, c.1920. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.

Main Building of Coney Island

Main Building of Coney Island

This shows the original hotel building, which also sometimes served as a private residence to the hotel and resort owners.
Rights held by the CCHS.

Color photograph of the main administration building, 2008.

Main Building of the State Public School

The main administration building, 2008. Photograph by Daniel J. Hoisington.

Main Building, Fergus Falls, Fergus Falls State Hospital

Main Building, Fergus Falls, Fergus Falls State Hospital

Main Building, Fergus Falls State Hospital c.1928.

Main concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul.

Main concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul.

Main Concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul, 1948.

Black and white photographs of Main Street at Milford location and lake which flooded mine, 1924.

Main Street at Milford location and lake which flooded mine.

Main Street at the Milford Mine location, showing the lake that flooded the mine, 1924.

Pages

Subscribe to Multimedia