Main concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul.

Main concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul

Main Concourse, Union Depot, 214 East Fourth, St. Paul, 1948.

St. Paul Union Depot construction.

St. Paul Union Depot construction

St. Paul Union Depot Construction, 1919.

Steamboat Landing and River, St. Paul.

Steamboat Landing and River, St. Paul

Steamboat Landing and River, St. Paul, 1898. The old Union Depot is pictured in the left background.

The old Union Depot, St. Paul.

The old Union Depot, St. Paul

The Old Union Depot, St. Paul, c.1890.

Black and white photograph of the St. Paul Union Deport, c.1925.

St. Paul Union Depot

St. Paul Union Depot, 1924–1925. Photograph by Charles P. Gibson.

St. Paul Union Depot

The St Paul Union Depot Company was incorporated in 1879 by the railroads serving St. Paul. The company was created for the purpose of building and operating a single, jointly owned railroad passenger terminal. The first depot opened in 1881. It was destroyed by fire in 1884 and then rebuilt. The depot received an addition in a 1900-1901 remodeling project.

Employee Dick Liecting pushing a grocery cart for two shoppers at the Red Owl Store, Southdale Mall, Edina.

Employee Dick Liecting pushing a grocery cart for two shoppers at the Red Owl Store, Southdale Mall, Edina

Employee Dick Liecting pushing a grocery cart for two shoppers at the Red Owl Store, Southdale Mall, Edina, 1959.

Coffee display at the Red Owl Store, Southdale Mall, Edina.

Coffee display at the Red Owl Store, Southdale Mall, Edina

Forms part of Red Owl Store photograph collection, 1957.

Filling station designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, Cloquet.

Filling station designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, Cloquet

Filling Station designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, Cloquet. 1960. Photographer: Becker, Eugene Debs.

Frank Lloyd Wright gas station, Cloquet.

Frank Lloyd Wright gas station, Cloquet.

Frank Lloyd Wright gas station, Cloquet, 1963.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Architecture