The conservatory at Como Park in St. Paul, which opened on November 7, 1915, is a well-maintained example of a Victorian greenhouse. While many similar “crystal palaces” have been torn down, St. Paul’s conservatory has remained a center for horticulture, recreation, and education for over a century.
These three residential buildings comprised the campus of Graham Hall from 1902–1915. They were located on First Avenue in Minneapolis, just south of downtown, between Eighteenth and Nineteenth Streets. Image is from the Graham Hall annual catalog, 1909–1910.