Portrait miniature of T.B. Walker, c.1920. Artist: W. Patterson.
Hennepin Island Hydro Plant, designed by William de la Barre, January 22, 1908.
Lower Dam and Lower Dam Hydro Plant, St. Anthony Falls, designed by William de la Barre, c.1898.
Newly constructed Lower Dam Hydro Plant, designed by William de la Barre, December 9, 1896.
West side canal, engineered by William de la Barre, under construction, c.1890. Photographer: Henry R. Farr.
Photograph of the Washburn A Mill, designed by William de la Barre, c.1882. Photographer: Henry R. Farr.
Photograph of William de la Barre at a writing desk, c.1875.
Photograph of William de la Barre in overcoat and hat, c.1885. Photographer: Stafford and Company.
Thomas Lowry monument, intersection of Hennepin and Lyndale avenues, Minneapolis.
Dedication of Thomas Lowry memorial, Minneapolis, 1915.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .