John Lind with his wife Alice and daughters Winifred and Jenny, c.1900.
Governor John Lind in his office at the State Capitol, c.1900.
John Lind, c.1885. Photograph by Dwight Bangs.
John Lind, 1899. Photograph by Charles Alfred Zimmerman.
Old Savage Building Tower, 1941. Lithographer: Alexander Oja.
Exposition Building when it was owned by the M. W. Savage Company, 1936.
Postcard image of the Pillsbury Library, 100 University Avenue SE, and the Exposition Building, c.1910.
The Exposition Building and St. Anthony Falls, c.1895.
Laying the cornerstone of the Exposition Building, 1886. Photographer: William H. Jacoby.
Advertisement for the first Industrial Exposition with image of new building, 1886.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .