young men's basketball team at the Jewish Educational Center in Saint Paul, c.1940. The programming arm of the J. E. C., known as the Jewish Center Activities Association, oversaw social and recreational activities at the Center.
Two boys playing ping pong at the Jewish Educational Center Annex while a group of children looks on, 1940. In 1936, the J. E. C. annexed an adjacent home to be used for children's groups and arts and crafts classes. The annex was closed in 1940 and activities shifted to Mt. Zion and Temple of Aaron.