Painted milk glass cigar humidor used by William de la Barre.
Hennepin Island Hydro Plant, designed by William de la Barre, January 22, 1908.
Lower Dam and Lower Dam Hydro Plant, St. Anthony Falls, designed by William de la Barre, c.1898.
Newly constructed Lower Dam Hydro Plant, designed by William de la Barre, December 9, 1896.
West side canal, engineered by William de la Barre, under construction, c.1890. Photographer: Henry R. Farr.
Photograph of the Washburn A Mill, designed by William de la Barre, c.1882. Photographer: Henry R. Farr.
Photograph of William de la Barre at a writing desk, c.1875.
Photograph of William de la Barre in overcoat and hat, c.1885. Photographer: Stafford and Company.
Hot pond and log storage for the new mill of Northern Lumber Company (Cloquet Lumber Company), c.1930.
William W. Eastman, c.1890, one of the primary people responsible for the tunnel project.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .