Adults and children walk through the entrance of the J. E. C., c.1940. One of the principle founders of the Center, businessman and philanthropist George Kaplan, is at center in the brimmed hat.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © MNHS.