T.B. Sheldon Auditorium, Red Wing, December 5, 1958. Photographer: St. Paul Dispatch and Pioneer Press.
T.B. Sheldon Auditorium, Red Wing, May 1975. Photographer: Charles W. Nelson.
T.B. Sheldon Memorial Auditorium, Red Wing. Postcard, c.1906.
T.B. Walker Art Gallery, 807 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, c.1890.
Tablet to Peter M. Gideon, one-half mile north of Highway 7, Shorewood, 1936. Photograph by A.F. Raymond.
Taconite pellets, c.1950.
The large delta created by taconite tailings at Silver Bay (seen here in 1963) led to the closing of the Reserve Mining Company's plant in 1980.
Taoyateduta (Little Crow IV), 1862.
A curling team at the St. Paul Curling Club, c.1935.
Ted Kolderie, Citizens League executive director from 1967 to 1980
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .