Minnesota Historical Society M-Flame Logo

Playground at the Jewish Educational Center, St. Paul

Black and white photograph of the playground at the Jewish Educational Center in St. Paul, 1946.

Description

The playground at the Jewish Educational Center in St. Paul, 1946.

© Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest

Holding Location

Nathan and Theresa Berman Upper Midwest Jewish Archives, University of Minnesota

More Information

Articles

Topics