Procession leaving the Basilica of St. Mary for the dedication of the statue of Father Louis Hennepin at Hennepin and Superior avenues in Minneapolis. Photograph by the Minneapolis Journal, October 12, 1930.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © MNHS.