A resource for reliable information about significant people, places, events, and things in Minnesota history.
Temple Israel, 2324 Emerson Avenue South, Minneapolis, 1963. The building was completed in 1928, having been built on top of a Temple House that had served as a location for meetings and classrooms.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .