Invitation to the ceremony on February 10, 1991, that reactivated the Thirty-fourth Division. The Forty-seventh “Viking” Infantry Division was redesignated as the Thirty-fourth “Red Bull” Infantry Division—exactly 50 years after the Thirty-fourth was activated for what became World War II. The personnel and organizational structure remained the same; only the name and number was changed. Original invitation held by the Minnesota Military Museum.
Iron lung used at Kenny Institute. 'The Emerson Respirator' manufactured by the J.H. Emerson Co., Cambridge 40, MA, 1953. Juvenile size iron lung used at Sister Kenny Institute, Minneapolis, to treat polio patients.