Description: Two Girls in Green, c.1920. Painted by Henrietta Barclay Paist.
Two men by a mixer, Ry-Krisp factory, 1949.
Two skips at a St. Paul Curling Club bonspiel. The man on the left is Ker Dunlop, who was a charter member of the St. Paul Curling Club, 1937.
Two women and a girl with bicycles, 1897.
Photograph of two women in bathing suits under Minnehaha Falls. Captured by a Star Tribune photographer on June 22, 1938.
Visitors pose on the bridge below the falls, c.1869.
Captain Leonard Aldrich of the Eighth Minnesota's Company F carried this sword during the 1863 Henry Sibley expedition against the Dakota.
Josiah Lathrop of the Eighth Minnesota's Company H used this 1850 model pouch during the Civil War.
This Brooklyn, New York-made waist belt belonged to Josiah Lathrop of the Eighth Minnesota's Company H.
United States Light House Service uniform hat worn by Orren Young, the first head light keeper at Split Rock Light Station. Young wore the hat between 1910 and 1928.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .