Northrup, King and Company load of popcorn, 1920. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.
Northrup, King and Company offices on Hennepin Avenue, c.1915.
Northrup, King and Company seed laboratory, 1917. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.
Northrup, King and Company seed separator/cleaner, 1917. Photographer: Charles J. Hibbard.
Northrup, King and Company Sterling Chick Feed bag, dated between 1921 and 1950. Printed with nutritional information and an ingredient list.
Photograph of an office of the Northwestern Express Company, the reorganized Minnesota Stage Company, in Deadwood, South Dakota, c.1880.
The Northwestern Guaranty Loan (later Metropolitan) Building, c.1892; it was the Twin Cities' tallest nineteenth-century skyscraper.
Photograph of Norwood public school in 1903. Photograph Collection, Carver County Historical Society, Waconia.
Shaft number eight, Soudan Mine, c.1900
Nurse with patient in Fergus Falls State Hospital c.1900.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .