Double-sided, wood-framed, painted trade sign advertising Northrup, King and Company's Sterling seed corn, 1917. Made by the E.E. Peterson Sign Company.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .