Soap from the West Hotel (front).
Old Savage Building Tower, 1941. Lithographer: Alexander Oja.
Exposition Building when it was owned by the M. W. Savage Company, 1936.
Postcard image of the Pillsbury Library, 100 University Avenue SE, and the Exposition Building, c.1910.
The Exposition Building and St. Anthony Falls, c.1895.
Laying the cornerstone of the Exposition Building, 1886. Photographer: William H. Jacoby.
Advertisement for the first Industrial Exposition with image of new building, 1886.
Portrait of Leroy Buffington by William Cogswell, 1889. Owned and donated to the Minnesota Historical Society by Buffington's daughter Ella.
Photograph of a Buffington design drawing for the Pillsbury A Mill, 1879. Photographer: Leroy S. Buffington.
Cabinet photograph of Leroy Buffington, c.1895. Photographer: George W. Floyd.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .