Sharei Chesed (Gates of Kindness or Splendor) is a Conservative Jewish congregation in Minnetonka. It was created in 1969 when two North Minneapolis Orthodox congregations merged. They were Sharei Zedeck (Gates of Righteousness) and Gemelus Chesed (Providing Kindness).
Photograph taken at the bar mitzvah of Leland Fleisher at Adath Jeshurun Synagogue in Minneapolis. With Fleisher are Rabbi Morris Gordon (left) and Cantor Morris Amsel (right). Created by Makler Photography on January 26, 1952.
Photograph taken on December 27, 1889 of the interior of the second Cathedral of St. Paul decorated for the consecration of three bishops: Father John Shanley, Father Joseph Cotter, and Father James McGolrick.